Sunday, August 5, 2012

Latest Instagrams


I've been totally caught up with Olympic fever! Canada has been doing so well and it was a great feeling for our country to have attained our first gold medal yesterday in trampoline. Unlike the United States, Russia or China, Canada only has around 35 million people. One thing that I have been paying close attention to is Oscar Pistorius. If you don't know who he is, I highly recommend that you look him up! Not only is he the most amazing athlete that you will ever watch (and sure winner for the most amazing Olympian of all time in my books) but he is pretty easy and nice on the eyes. Definitely my Olympic crush. 

I managed to get some shopping in last Wednesday and I came out successful. Something that hasn't happened in a long time. I'm going to a Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert in a few weeks and was in dire need of an outfit. I ended up with a nice floral dress from XXI and some super cute hats that add to the country feel. 

I also picked up Sephora to use up the last bit of my gift card. Since I'm a Philosophy addict, I grabbed a Fudge Cake body wash and this eye shadow by NARS. It's a pale colour and really doesn't show up on the eyes too much but it is filled with glitter and looks great in the corner of your eye. I love it and it looks great on. 

Lastly, I was going through some old books and came across this collection of mine. Back when I was in grade four or five, I used to love Captain Underpants. I'm pretty sure I have the entire collection somewhere. Looking back and reading them now I can only think to myself how the heck did I manage to read this? 

Did you read Captain Underpants as a kid? 

5 comments:

  1. cute hats! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Philosophy, too! Have you tried the Frosted Pink Animal Cracker body wash yet? I smelled it today and I think I went to heaven. That Nars eyeshadow is super pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! It's sitting in my shower right now. I don't know what I was more impressed with .. the smell of the body wash or the fact that you could make your own animal crackers :)

      Delete
  3. I loved Captain Underpants as a kid and I haven't tried Philosophy yet and maybe one day I'll try it. Have fun at the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert....I wish I went when they were here but I couldn't go :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will have fun! Looking forward to it! And you can find Philosophy at Sephora!

      Delete