Monday, July 23, 2012

Recent Instagrams!

I've actually been doing a lot lately but haven't been taking my camera with me everywhere I go. However, having an iPhone proves to come in handy when I need to snap a few pictures. 

I've (finally) set up my Etsy store and started listing items for all to purchase. You can visit it by clicking here! My business cards which go in with every order are super cute and they came out beautifully! The front looks like pictured, the inside has jewellery care instructions and the back has all of my info and a neat way to visit my web page. All you have to do is download "ScanLife" on your iPhone, Android or whatever other platform you use and scan the back of my business card! 

Found myself at the mall again this past week. I think my car is programmed to automatically take me there and have me buy things. This time I had some restraint and only purchased this Brett Lawrie Blue Jays shirt. I love him and the Blue Jays so to me, this was a necessity. 

Lastly, the other day I had Starbucks for lunch. It was the first time in a while that I've actually indulged in a full lunch from Starbucks and it was totally worth it. I had a mozzarella panini, some sweet potato chips that were to die for and a strawberries and cream frappuccino made with soy! The drink is perfect for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment