Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Giving Bio-Oil a Go


I've always been sceptical when it comes to trying new things for stretch marks and scars. It seems like everywhere that I look on the internet, people are constantly complaining about how they don't work and how you won't see results. I decided to go against the reviews and purchase a large bottle of Bio-Oil to use on some faint, red stretch marks. 

When I played volleyball and ran track, my thighs and legs got insanely big. They were essentially rock hard tree trunks! After I stopped running track, they sort of shrank down to a normal size again, thus leaving me with some unsightly stretch marks. They're nothing major, but I would love to try and fade them as best as I can. 

I've been using this product for around a week now and I have yet to notice a difference. The back of the bottle reads that you need to use it for a minimum of THREE months! Considering the size of the bottle, that seems like a long time! I'm going to try my best to stick to using it for the whole duration of time. I will definitely be keeping up with my Bio-Oil experience here!

You can find Bio-Oil at your local drugstore! P.S. Have any of you used Bio-Oil? If so, did you stick with it and notice a difference? 

3 comments:

  1. My friend used bio oil to help even out her scars on her legs, and she says it works well. I'll give it a try.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't stick with it I hated the feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Weldea Pregnancy Body Oil and it really works. It was recommended by my manager actually, because she used it while pregnant and got no stretch marks at all (which is actually amazing because she's a small body type and her belly got huge with both pregnancies). I had stretch marks on the sides of my knees and on the inside of my thighs as well as on the sides of my belly and I've used it and they've gone away. So if bio-oil doesn't work for you, try the weldea stuff

    ReplyDelete